Andy G. Rickman
Rickman Law Group
1200 G Street, N.W., Ste. 800
Washington, DC 20005
Andy Rickman is in charge of the Rickman Law Group. Mr. Rickman’s practice focuses on representing securities whistleblowers – many of whom are working internationally or are foreign – who want to submit information to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in order to obtain a reward under the Dodd-Frank program. Mr. Rickman has extensive experience making submissions to the SEC on behalf of whistleblowers who want to report corporate violations of the United States Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and securities violations relating to investment advisory and broker-dealer firms. He works to ensure that whistleblowers’ identities are protected and that their rights to a reward are preserved.
Mr. Rickman believes it is extremely important that his clients understand that they can make their submissions to the SEC without providing their names and that their information is protected. He is a frequent speaker on the Dodd-Frank’s whistleblower provisions, protections, and reward program.
Judicial Clerkships and FBI Honors Program
- U.S. Circuit Judge Ronald L. Gilman, Sixth Circuit of Appeals, Memphis, TN 1999-2000
- U.S. District Judge Joseph M. Hood, Eastern District of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, 1997-1999
- Federal Bureau of Investigation, Office of General Counsel, Washington, DC, Summer 1996
- University of Kentucky College of Law, Lexington, KY
- Juris Doctor, magna cum laude (Top 5%)
- Order of the Coif, May 1997
- Managing Editor of Kentucky Law Journal
- Murray State University, Murray, KY
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, magna cum laude, May 1994